Sunday, October 20, 2013

Rosy summer offerings to the Lord of all creation.

I went to gather roses and twine them in a ring,
For I would make a posy, a posy for the King.
I got an hundred roses, the loveliest there be,
From the white rose vine and the pink rose bush and from the red
rose tree.
But when I took my posy and laid it at His feet
I found He had His roses a million times more sweet.
There was a scarlet blossom upon each foot and hand,
And a great pink rose bloomed from His side for the healing of the
land. (From "Roses" by Joyce Kilmer (for Katherine Bregy).)


Bracelets with red polymer clay roses, red resin roses, black Czech glass beads and brass rose toggle fasteners.

Bracelets with pink & aqua resin roses, plastic beads and silver-plated toggle fasteners.

Elasticised bracelets with assorted plastic rose beads.

Yellow rose cameo, ornate silver bracelet setting. Dark green on white rose cabochon, ornate pewter bracelet setting.

Cabbage rose cameos on wide-band silver ring settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment